Call Now: 1-888-222-7270
Hergo is committed to 100% satisfaction for every customer. To guarantee that customer satisfaction we have dedicated sales consultants who are available to help our customers through each step of the sales process.
It is our goal to enable our clients to invest in an enclosure cabinet, open rack or flat panel mounting solution that best meets their specific needs. We do not offer on-line purchasing because we feel this one-to-one interaction is key to obtaining the necessary information to providing a product that will promote efficiency and productivity in our customers’ unique working environments.
Methods of Contact for Consultation or to Purchase Product:
- Call Us Now! Regular business hours are 8AM to 5PM EST. If you are calling before or after business hours, please leave a message in our general sales mailbox. If you have a designated account executive, please dial the extension of that party and leave a voice mail.
- Email us by clicking on one of three information forms shown on our website and an account executive will respond promptly.Available Forms include the following:
- Fax us your request at #888-410-0671. Please address the page to the attention of Hergo Sales or to your designated account executive.
Shipping, Handling and Installation Services:
Shipping and Handling is charged on every order that ships from the Hergo factory. These charges are prepaid by Hergo and added onto a customer’s individual sales order. Hergo works with common carriers including UPS, Fedex and UPS Freight. Orders can also be shipped on a customer’s account if an account number and type of service is specified.
Customers who wish to pick up their order at the Hergo factory will only be charged a handling fee, which is calculated based on the total amount and weight of order. Customers should specify if they would like items packed on a skid, boxed or just shrink-wrapped.
Hergo offers delivery and installation services for shipments going to locations in the NY Metropolitan area (NY, NJ and CT). Minimum charge for each service is $180. Delivery and Installation services are also available outside the NY metro area on a per case basis. To discuss rates, please contact your Hergo account executive.
Returned Merchandise Policy:
Customers may return product to Hergo within 30 days from the date received if not completely satisfied. A 25% restocking fee is standard unless otherwise specified by your Hergo account executive.
All returned products must be accompanied by an RMA order, which will be supplied by your Hergo account executive. If possible, we prefer that you send the product back in its original packaging. If original packaging is not available, please make sure that the unit is packaged properly to prevent damage during transit. Credits will only be granted for merchandise returned in the same condition in which it was shipped.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Attn: RMA Dept./#(Insert RMA# here)
56-01 55th Avenue
Maspeth, NY 11378
All Hergo manufactured products carry a lifetime warranty. View the complete Warranty document at this link.
Why Hergo ?
- The sturdiest in the industry
- Ergonomic and Functional
- Made with the highest quality materials at competitive prices
- Hergo understands technology
- Hergo is an original manufacturer – Not a broker
MADE IN NEW YORK